Monday, April 9, 2007

About In-N-Out Talk

Hi, I love In-N-Out.

Quality. Simplicity. Value. Values. Joy. Cleanliness. Efficiency.... All good things that make InO great.

I live within a mile of 2 In-N-Out locations and work next to another one. I eat there all the time; my favorite order is #2. My wife and I make a stop at In-N-Out on all of our cross-California road trips (my favorite off I-5 stops are Kettleman City and Newhall). And now that my wife's pregnant, she's craving it all the more.

Considering all the devoted In-N-Out fans out there, I was surprised in a recent 2-minute surf through the internet that there were no dedicated In-N-Out blogs. I think there should be a place on the internet for the In-N-Out faithful to discuss the goings on of this wonderful family business that's got it goin' on.

And so, this is my first post on my humble attempt at creating a forum for In-N-Out devotees. We'll keep up on latest news, talk about the folklore, the 'secret menus', the happy employees, -whatever we please. Even speak out to the In-N-Out executives if we see anything going awry; my bet is business will be positively impacted by our insightful comments.

Enjoy.

No comments: